[OP-F1] THE HUNT BEGINS! Right after I get some armor

Drake was looking through the armor shops, looking for a good few pieces for rogues armor, for a good price "hmm, gonna want something light, but sturdy, and I want it to be cheap since I only have 100 col. Hmm..." Drake looked through the armor, "ugh, can't find anything good." Drake was starting to get irritated from his inability to find any armor, and every armorer he asked about rogue armor to always laughed in his face and said "Rogue armor? You buying it for a freind, you aren't a rogue, you look like a tank, can I interest you in some-" and at that point he always walked away, but this next armorer, a player, seemed to have better results, showing him their wears, and even letting him try them

Edited by Drake_McGricken

Drake was trying on another peice of armor, complimenting the craftsmanship, when someone ran into him knocking him out of the trading feild making the system think he's stealing it "oh gods" Drake quickly got up and got back into the trading feild so the thievery alert would go away. When he looked to find the person they were long gone, but when he went to buy the peice, which was only 95 col, he found a warning telling him it's too expensive, upon looking at his col he found 25 missing. "Oh come on, someone must have a really good thievery skill" Drake gives the peice back to the player and thanked them for letting him browse their wares, something he didn't do to the other merchants, and started walking in the direction that the thief went, luckily, the road he was on led to a dead end so they wouldn't be able to escape. "Unless they have a good sneak skill" Drake continued down the road till he found someone holding a coin purse mumbling to themselves 'hehehe that big dolt probably doesn't even know I took the money' Drake stood over the thief casting a massive imposing shadow. 'Huh, what's th-" upon turning around, the thief found the large man he stole from earlier standing over him with the angriest scowl ever to exist and his hand out "give me my money back" the theif jumped up 'NO! THIS IS MY MONEY! YOU CANT HAVE IT!' Drake watched as the theif spun around to run only to find a wall blocking him and get spun around to have Drake grab him by the throat "all I'm asking for is my 25 col back, I don't want any more than that." The theif gives Drake his money back apologising profusely, or at least as much as he can since he has a massive hand around his neck "now I don't care about anyone else you've stolen from but know this, I see you ever again, and see you stealing I will drag you out of the safe zone and become an orange player, got that?" The theif nods and when drake releases him he runs away as fast as he can. Drake starts heading back to the vendor that was kind to him and had a sudden realization "wait..... Did he [censored] his pants? Is that what that smell is"

(meanwhile on the theifs screen: reward get- soiled pants, feces variety)

Edited by Drake_McGricken

Drake finds the vendor again but he sees an orange player arguing with them and starts walking closer

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT SELL TO ORANGE PLAYERS!?'

'I mean I don't want my wares being used on players'

'I DONT CARE, YOU WILL SELL ME YOUR WARES, ITS YOUR JOB'

'no it's my job to sell to players, not monsters'

Drake reaches them just in time to stab the orange player in the arm before he can bring his sword down on the vendor

"I wouldn't recommend you doing that. Your only orange, which means you've only killed one person, you don't want to be red do you?"

'coming from the guy with his dagger in my arm.'

"only to stop you from making a big mistake"

'.... Fine'

Drake puts his dagger away as the player walks away "you good?" The vendor nods

'Y-yes, I'm fine'