[PP-F1]<earning a living> Gonna be a Blacksmith { Macradon }

Drake had been searching for a blacksmith to help him learn how to make weapons and armor. Drake wanted to do this so he could get some col and make armor, seeing as how this whole time he has not once been able to find a good merchant to sell him some armor.... Except that one player, but they didn't have a full set that was cheap enough for him. After a couple days of searching.... And asking.... Along with a bit of begging, he finaly found a smith that was willing to teach him.

Edited by Drake_McGricken

Macradon had been approached by a person, someone who wanted to be a blacksmith. Macradon would smile "Sure, this is the 3rd time I've helped people becoming a blacksmith, so this shouldn't be a problem at all" he would say. Now that Macradon had been experienced with being a mentor/tutor for players who seek to become blacksmiths, and he had got the hang of it, at least for now. "So, what do you know about smithing?" he would ask. Not many knew anything, like where to get materials, what materials were and how to use them, Macradon needed to know how much this person knew before he would take him on tasks.

Macradon would grin. The boy seemed to know the basics of what Blacksmithing is, the products and its cost. The only thing he had to learn was how to actually do the smithing. "Well, seems like you got the basics down. So ... do you have any materials to work with?" Macradon would ask. If not Macradon probably had a big bunch laying around back down in the smithy of his shop, unless the boy chose to hunt for them himself, which was nothing Macradon had to follow him for him to do.

Macradon would shrug his shoulders as well, if he didn't have any they could go out and get some form the fields. "You mentioned getting mats from monsters, which is true. So lets do that, unless you know how to fight those monsters, then I'll be at the shop preparing all the tools for your crafts" Macradon would say. If this guy would know how to slay mobs it would make it much easier for Macradon to teach him as he had been in need of instructing all the others he had been mentoring.

Drake nods "but I don't know which ones to kill, I would rather not waste my time killing the wrong things. Even if I get skill points and cool from them I want to get the materials more." Drake opens his inventory and equips both Nail Biter and his beginner dagger on top of each-other with the handles going to his left, after checking to make sure they are clear in their sheaths he closes his inventory "this is gonna be interesting"

Macradon would smile, it was the same thoughts he had when he started working for materials when he first began smithing. "Don't sorry about getting the wrong materials for the job, you can always trade them around to get the ones you need" Macradon said "I've had those questions myself as well, so I know how to answer" he would say with a smile on his lips. "Just kill whatever you can out there on the fields and grab the materials back here to my shop and I'll exchange whatever you have with my steel and iron" he would say.