[SP-F1] <<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

As if the Nepent wants to annoy Barryt it just steppes out of reach, as the shining arc of <slant> goes down towards it. With the power of the swing Barryt struggles to keep his balance and stumbles forwrds, just sidestepping the Nepents attack. If this fight takes much longer I will become insane, It can't be that this silly plant just won't die.

Spoiler

ID# 56242 results:

Battle: 1 (krit miss)

Craft: 9 (regen proc -> nothing)

MOB: 3 (miss)

Battlestats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | 3 DMG (+1 charge) | 1 ACC | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 reg | hate [1]

Nepent 1: 0/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Nepent 2: 1/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

And still they dance around each other, blocking the oponents blows and strikes, or just sidestepping them. Barryt once more swings his weapon, just to fall to the ground, the nepent slashing thru thin air where barryts head had been just seconds ago. The fight goes forth and back, but none of them is able to land a decent hit on eachother.

Spoiler

ID# 56243 results:

Battle: 1 ( krit miss)

Craft: 9 (reg proc -> nothing)

MOB: 2 (miss)

Battlestats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | 3 DMG (+1 charge) | 1 ACC | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 reg | hate [1]

Edited by TurirBarym

Still fighting with this Nepent Barryt is about to lose his focus on the fight. He just aimlessly swings his sword towards the Nepent, hoping to hit it, but he has no luck as the Nepent ducks away, just to release a three hit kombo with his vines, hitting Barryt hard. Puh, I'm so lucky to have armor as good as mine, or this would have hurt. His armor absorbs most of the damage and his shields regeneration effect pushes it back to full life.

Spoiler

ID# 56247 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

Craft: 9 (regen proc -> +9 HP)

MOB: 10 (krit: 3+2 = 5 -18 = 1 dmg; no thorns proc)

Battlestats:

Edited by TurirBarym

Barryt takes some steps back, while the Nepent is swinging its vines, but it isn't far enought, so the vines hit him. His armor absorbs most of the power and prevents him von being cut, while its thorns inflict enought damage to actually kill it. But thats not enough, because Barryt is angry that this silly plant had been able to dodge his attacks so longe that he thrusts his sword right into it while it is already dissolving int pixels.

*bing* Systemmessage:
<<Loot: 1 Material>>

<<You have reached a new Level: 4 -> 5 >>

Oh yeah, I killed it and it even dropped something. Let's have a look how this level up increased my stats.
Barryt browses thru the menu to have a look. Four more HP and one more Energy, thats nice. Let's have a look if there are new Swordarts I can use. As he looks at the aviable swordarts he finds out there is one new, and it can inflict stun.

Spoiler

ID# 56311 results:

Battle: 8 (hit: 3 -2 = 1 dmg)

Craft: 11 (hp reg)

Loot: 17 (material drop)

MOB: 6 (hit: 3-18 = 1 dmg; thorns proch -> 14-2 = 12 dmg)

Battlestats:

Barryt: 20/20 HP | 2/5 ENG | 3 DMG (+1 charge) | 1 ACC | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 reg | hate [1]

Nepent 2: 0/7 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

I should go and hunt down this varian, but my energy is to low to actually use the powerfull swordarts.
Maybe I should let it recover and have a look for some Materials while I'm here in the forest.
And so Barryt wandered on, taking a sip of water from a bottle and looking around if there is anything he could use for crafting.

Spoiler

D# 56312 results:

Loot: 19 (1 material)

Looks like I'm lucky.  Barryt finds some kind of ore while walking thru the forest. It is some purpleish metal and as he slightly hits it the sound it makes is cloude and clear. This must be some good material, let's hope I can make something good out of it.

<<Loot: 1 Material>>

ENG -> 3/5

Edited by TurirBarym