[PP-F1] Gift time (Pajaluna)

A few days after Barryt first met @Pajaluna he crafted some nice Equipment parts for her, as he could not let the low lwevel player walk around without protection.
I hope she will like them he thought, as he went thru the menu, to send her a pm.

Dear Pajaluna, would you come over to my store again. I got something I wanna give to you.

Will she even come over? I mean she just met me and it's not like we really are friends already. Barryt was constantly thinking about what could not be good, so he did not weven consider she would really come. Still he opened his Store and equipped a mannequin with the equippement he had made.

As it had been a few times with Pajaluna around, Barryt quickly blushes. As he did not wear his armor but the stottish cloths he has nothing to hide his red cheeks.
N-nice to s-see you too. Barryt slightly returns the hug. Oh, she is still so beautiful. And her hair feels so soft. I-it has been some time. I --- I was ill, h-had a cold.

Barryt staps back a little and points towards the mannequin with the equippment. I-I have something for you. t-this will hrlp me protect you.

The Equippment:

Spoiler

Name: Dark Dance

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 53120

Roll: 12

Item Type: Heavy Armor (female)
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: mitigation 2, regen 1

Description: A strong steel chestplate with additional armored skirt. Perfect for withstanding heavy blows without reducing the wearers agillity. The silver fasteners are engraved with runes, which allow the armor tho regen its wearers HP.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38695881

Name: Crystal Needle

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 53118

Roll: 11

Item Type: Rapier

Quality: rare

Enhancements: damage 1, bleed 1

Description: A rapier made of the crystalized leafs, the cross guard looks like a dark blue crystal rose.

Name: Blossoms of Accuracy 

Your Profession: monster drop

ID: 52840

Roll: 20 on loot

Item Type: Trinket 
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: (Uncommon

Enhancements: Accuracy 1

Description: A pair of hairpins, the head of them imitates a cherry blossom.

Name: Nekodem

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 54964

Roll: 10

Item Type: Heavy Armor, Helmet

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Recover 1

Description: A magical diadem that creates cats ears at the wearers head. The fur fits the hair color and they can move like reak ears.

I-it's not as if there were any guests in my shop by now. No one is buying anithing and you should be protected well.

Barryt waves at the equipment, signing Pajaluna to try it on. I maybe should leave, so she can chaneg equipment. She might like to do it in privacy.
Y-you see the diadem? it'll give you cat ears if you would like that. I even have a belt fitting the set. It will give you a tail. And I have a veiw shields, if you want one. Just look aound the shop

Barryt waits for an answer before leaving the room, letting Pajaluna change.

ooc: du musst in meinem shop gucken was da noch ist. und ich hab auch noch last stand, das hat einmal regen

"That´s very nice. The diadem and and belt are the Nekodem and the Neko Belt, right? The only thing i could need is the Dark Dance and and the Crystal Needle. I am not really a fan of shields. And you are sure, you want to give my these. I would pay for each, you can have cols or materials."

She picks aup a heavy armor and a rapier and shows it to Barryt.
-Oh god. this could be expensive-

Edited by Pajaluna

I-it's totaly ok. Yy-ou d-don't have to pay anything. I especialy made these for you. Y-ou sure you don't like the hairpins?

Barryt stutters, and signs her that she now can try them on if she likes. T-ther`s no changingroom here, but I will just go for a short walk, so you have privacy if you want to change.
I don't understand her, why is she worrying about how much it will cost, we're just in a game and it's easy to get new material.

Barryt leaves his shop and goes for a short walk

"Thank you Barryt. you are very friendly to me in this dark time"

She takes also the facy diadem to get catears and smiles to Barryt, to show him she got only two hands to taking items. After Barryt leaves the shop, Pajaluna epuids the chestplate. "It fit´s like wax" She also equips the the Neko stuff and takes the crystal needle. "Oh i had forgotten my gloves, i should waer it before they get dusty." 

Pajaluna looks at mirror to herself. -I look ... look GREAT-
"Barryt" she speaks loudly, as she open the door of her best firend shop. "Come back. i got something for you. and you wouldn´t say no to these"

She smiles and holdes a green and red scarf in her hands. One of her new catears jerks.

+ Nekodem
+ Nekobelt
+ Crystal Needle
+ Dark Dance

Edited by Pajaluna

As Barryt hears his friends voice he turns, to walk back to his store. What could she have for me? I'll see.
Reaching his shop and entering again he sees her standing there with the new armor on. It really looks much nicer on her than on this mannequin.
Barryt sees the green and red checkered fabric in her hands. What is this? it kinda looks like it would fit my work outfit quite well.

T-this is for me? It l-loks quite well made. Does it have any enhancements? Barryt asks, while taking it of her hands and laying it around his neck.
It even feels well. I should thank her for that one. Th-thank y-you very much.

Barryt once more admires Pajaluna in her new equipment, seeing her catears he ... he steps forward, petting her head just once, but this is already to much for him, his head gets red as a tomato and he quickly turns away from her, mumbeling w-we should go collect some loot. your new armor should help you survive a few attacks and you can finaly fight at your own.

+ Traditional Scarf

"Ahhhh" Pajaluna is confused, again, and doesn´t really know what she could say. "Yeah. That´s a-a great id-ea"
-Oh god. That´s cute- And her head is getting the same color like Barryt´s, but luckily he doesn´t look to her.

"I want to try my new equipment, and i am stronger then our last time. i didn´t had telled you, but i think it´s obvoius." She made a short break to get breath and continuous with, "With your help, i had get my own tailor shop and now i can make plushies. If you want to get one, just tell it and i will look what i can do." Pajaluna sounds proud of her shop and goes to the exit. She holds the door open and say "Can we?"

Edited by Pajaluna

O-of course we can go. D-do you want to just hunt some boars? or should we maybe go for a trip to the lake area and fight some of the wolftype monsters that live near the lakes?

Barryt was happy that it looked like he had found a new friend. He was going to protect her and mybe she someday would be his girlfriend, or even his wife, who knows.
Barryt exits his shop, waiting till Pajaluna exits to and locking the dor arfterwards. Ähm, Pajaluna, would it be ok if I just call you Paja, or Luna maybe, your name is quite long. While he asked her that he blushed a little.

"Call me as you will. I think we should go to the wolfs. Boars must be too easy and with you thorns you´ll one-shot direboars" and Pajaluna left the shop. Outside the sun is blinding her and she has to close her eyes. When Barryt locked the door, Pajaluna asks "Do you know how we get to the lake? I was just with you by the direboars and in a forest." 

She smiles. "Do you like plushies?" she asks and shows Barryt a teddybear

Ok, we will go to the lakes, It is pretty easy to find. D-do you have the SAO Guide some of the Beta guys created? I think there is a map of this floor.

Barryt takes out the guide and shows Pajaluna the map. On the north eastern side there is a region with lots of lakes. Th-this is where we will go.
Barryt reequippes his battle equippment and puts the scarf into his inventory and starts walking of to the main gate.

"I don´t think i have this guide." -This is a good opportunity to collect materials. I don´t have anything left-

Both are walking along the way and after a time the reach the lake with the wolftype monster.  "Are they, who you talked about? They don´t seems to be really dangerous, aren´t they?" Pajaluna looks at them. The creatures are just walking around in small groups. -They are looking so real- One of them roars "Ahhh i think we had wasted enough time"

If you would fight one alone, they wouldn't be any stronger than the direboars, but they normally attack as a pack of at least 3 Wolfs.

Having warned Pajaluna about how they fight as groups Barryt charges at a group of 3 Wolfs to release a <rage spike> at them. The charged atteck hits all of them and their HP drops down into yellow. All of them focus on the attacker, hitting him with nearly no effeckt. The first wolf to attack Barryt gets hurt by the armors thorns just to dissolve into pixels, making a little popup window appear in front of Barryt. The two remaining Wolfs both bite at Barryt, evading the armors spikes and dealing little damage. After the third attack hit Barryt sparkles greenish, as his shields regen refills Barryts HP back up to full life.

Loot:
Barryt -> 1 material

Barryt -> 20 col
Pajaluna -> 20 col

V Barryts Attack + wolf 1 V

Spoiler

ID# 56014 results:

Battle: 6 (hit: 3+1 = 4 *2 = 8 -2 mit = 6 DMG AOE)

Craft: 10 (reg proc (9 HP))

Loot: 13 (8*5 = 40 col)

MOB: 8 (hit wolf 1: 3 DMG - 18 mit = 1 dmg; thorns proc -> 14 -2 = 12 dmg)

6+12 dmg -> wolf 1 -> death

6 dmg -> wolf 2

6dmg -> wolf 3

V Wolf 2 V

Spoiler

ID# 56017 results:

Craft: 3 (n proc)

MOB: 9 (krit: 3+1 = 4 -18 = 1 dmg; no thorns proc)

V Wolf 3 V

Spoiler

ID# 56018 results:

Craft: 11 (regen proc -> +9 HP)

MOB: 10 (krit: 3+2 = 5 -18 = 1 dmg; no thorns proc)

Battlestats (battle 1):

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | 3 DMG (+1 charge) | 1 ACC | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 reg | hate [1 at each wolf]

Wolf 1: 0/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 DMG

Wolf 2: 2/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 DMG

Wolf 3: 2/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 DMG

Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 3/3 ENG | 3 DMG + Bleed | 18 mit | reg 9 | recovery 1 | hate [0]

ooc: Alle wölfe werden von mir kontrolliert und abgehandelt.

Edited by TurirBarym

"Okay, nice to know. Let me see, how good your craftings are."

-I could try another sword art. Ihad never done any AOE damage-

And with a battle cry, Pajaluna runs to the last standing wolfs and activates <Streak>. Her Crystal Needle starts glowing. It looks like a luminous crystal and misses both wolfes. Her pirouette looks more impressiv than it´s effective. "Damn" Pajaluna curses. She notices her misttake and holds a hand on her mouth. "Sorry" she replies ruefully.

V Pajalunas attack + Wolf 2 V

Spoiler

ID# 56252 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

Craft: 2 (n proc)

V Wolf 3 V

Spoiler

ID# 56253 results:

Craft: 2 (n proc)

Battlestats (battle 1):

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | 3 DMG (+1 charge) | 1 ACC | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 reg | hate [1 at each wolf]

Wolf 3: 2/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 DMG

Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 2/3 ENG | 3 DMG + Bleed | 18 mit | reg 9 | recovery 1 | hate [0]

Edited by Pajaluna

I don't have much energy left, so I can't attack both of them at once. Barryt thinks and swings his sword at the nearest wolf which sidesteppes the simple attack. While Barryt sidestepes the first wolfs attack, the second wolf leaps at Barryt and tries to rip out his throat, but the armor protects Barryt, while its thorns and spikes penetrate the wolf and he dissolves into pixels. The little damage it delt gets healed by the shields regenerativ power.

The last one's for you. If you don't kill it it won't be no real training.

Loot:
Barryt -> 1 material

V Barryts Attack + wolf 2 V

Spoiler

ID# 56265 results:

Battle: 3 (miss)

Craft: 7 (HP reg)

MOB: 4 (miss)

V Wolf 3 V

Spoiler

ID# 56266 results:

Craft: 8 (HP-reg)

Loot: 8 (just the material)

MOB: 6 (hit: 3-18 = 1 dmg; thorns proc: 14-2mit = 12 dmg)

Battlestats (battle 1):

Wolf 3: 0/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 DMG

Pajaluna: 12/12 HP | 2/3 ENG | 3 DMG + Bleed | 18 mit | reg 9 | recovery 1 | hate [0]

Edited by TurirBarym