[PP-F2] Lovely Days (Mason, Kuro Takanori)

Adhae had Mason by the hand, leading the child down the main road in Urbus, the main city on floor two. "C'mere kiddo. We're going to go see some big trees outside of the city. Have you been to Floor Two yet? It's huge up here. I came up here a while ago to look for materials on top of the mountain. I saw a bunch of gross lovebirds there. Ew," she said, sticking her tongue out at Mason. "We can go there if you want and avoid the other people. Maybe we can blow raspberries at them. And collect real raspberries!" She smiled.

She let go of his hand and ran forwards a little bit, turning on her heel once she was a few meters away from the boy. She started walking backwards and kept her eyes on him. "You've been doing pretty great with the collecting so far. You saw my shop, I know. Do you want to start a job someday? I'm happy taking all of your materials, of course, and making you food, but you could join your own profession. There's a Merchant, a Fisherman... A Musician, even. It's all up to you. This game has an eeeendless," at this word, she brought her hand up and across the front of her to show the lack of limits, "amount of options. The fact that you can level up without even fighting mobs is a very unique thing too. Most games I play require the fighting part. Though, since we can actually die in this game, I guess it's realistic that an option like that would be possible." She smiled at the boy, and stopped to let him catch up to her again. She turned around and looked at the ground, trying to spot any materials, as ever. 

Spoiler

ID: 68689
  LD: 4

@Kuro Takanori

Edited by Adhaerere