Yeah? ..... Yeeeeaaaahhhh...... [F01] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> [SP] {Complete}

Atzo tread though the think crowed, he was skilled at this task on a normal day but this crowd had gotten so thick that squeezing thru was almost impossible. As he walked he noticed the change in building style as he entered the shopping district. There was a variety of shops but only one in particular that he was interested in. It was indeed less busy than the rest of the town but that is not to say it was dead by any means. As he walked to the counter he saw the blacksmith that he could only assume was who he was looking for. Miss, Lyle Tealeaf? Atzo asked as he approached the counter.” She looked up at him apparently originally focused on something else. “Yes?” She asked “How can I help you?” Atzo Opened his inventory and pulled out a package. “I believe this is for you” he said as he handed it over. “Thank you very much” She said as she took the package “If you don't mind I have some things for you to do around here.” Looking at Atzo with hopeful eyes she awaited a response. “Maybe some other time, but thanks for the offer” He said as he left the building.

Summery

Spoiler

Quest Rewards
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Skill Points

2 (Quest Reward)

1 (Page Count)

2 (Yui's Grace)

400 Col