[F22 | R8 Blacksmith] Sentinel Armaments (Open)

DATE: [9/13/24]
RANK 7 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1073/1279] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 8 

CRAFTING BUFFS:
Ambition Tool +1 EXP per craft
Basic Workshop +2 EXP per craft

Crafting T1 [Throwing Weapon]s
ID: 231293 | CD: 8 | LD: 15 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 231294 | CD: 3 | LD: 7 | Salvage | Materials Lost
ID: 231295 | CD: 2 | LD: 11 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 231296 | CD: 1 | LD: 2 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 231297 | CD: 7 | LD: 1 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 231298 | CD: 12 | LD: 20 | Success | Perfect
ID: 231299 | CD: 1 | LD: 7 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 231300 | CD: 12 | LD: 14 | Success | Perfect

fails: 3 +3 exp
salvages: 1 +2 exp
uncommons: 2 +6 exp
rares: 0 +0 exp
perfects: 2 +16 exp

RESULT: +51 XP (3+2+6+16+24) | [EXP: 1124/1279]
-8 materials | sent to banker

New Items:

T1 uncommon Throwing Weapons: [231293] [231297]
T1 Perfect Throwing Weapons: [231298] [231300]

Edited by Wulfrin
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Wulfrin said:

Ready for pickup 

Steel Axe | T1 Perfect Axe | ID: 230448 | DMG 3
Desc. A forty-one inch steel axe with a stained wood handle of simple design and singular purpose. Stamped into the metal is the symbol of Sentinel Armaments only visible under careful scrutiny.

Survival Armor | T1 Perfect Heavy Armor | ID: 230457 | MIT 3
Desc. Consists of heavy leather belt, gauntlets, and shoulder pauldron, reinforced with steel, fur, and iron rings. Worn with leather pants and boots. Doesn’t look too practical. Stamped into the metal is the symbol of Sentinel Armaments only visible under careful scrutiny.

Iron Shield | T1 Perfect Shield | ID: 230453 | Thorns 2 | Reg 1
Desc. A large shield for a large man, made of sturdy wood and reinforced with tempered iron. Heavy, but can be worn on the player's back for convenience. Stamped into the metal is the symbol of Sentinel Armaments only visible under careful scrutiny.

"Yes," he replied. He'd spent a lot of time with equipment just like this in the past. If Wulfrin was curious, he didn't question it further. Omen had simply nodded his thanks and left. 

A bit later, his gear was ready for pickup. He came in as soon as he was notified, stepping through the shop's doors and heading to the deck. He collected his gear. He scanned it. His eyebrow raised at the edits to the equipment's descriptions -- they had been lightly modified, and branded with the shop's emblem. No matter. The equipment was just that. He was not sentimental over it in the slightest. "My thanks," Omen rumbled. When he needed upgraded gear (and that would be soon, if he could at all help it), he would be back. For now, it was back to trying to recover what he had lost. 

"Hey," Star called on his way into Sentinel Armaments. "A little commission for you. Quick and easy, I hope. I need to get his rapier fused with this... stick... it's technically also a rapier, so it should work. Let me know if there's any trouble though, I'll stick around."

Wulfrin was always fast with fusions, and Star was always impressed, despite the system being made that way. He looked around at Wulf's wares, enjoying the art that was blacksmithing. He had considered it too, once, before settling on appraising items. He was never all that good at it, but it was an enjoyable hobby.

---

Fusion

Spoiler

Woodsman's Rapier | T4 Perfect Rapier | #225873b | TAUNT, ACC II
Desc: A sleek, steel rapier commonly used by swordspeople from Taft.

+

Really Pointy Stick | T4 Perfect Rapier | #223896 | ACC, TAUNT, BLIGHT
Desc: Found in the woods outside Taft, this stick was naturally grown to look like a rapier.

=

Vicious Mockery | T4 Demonic Rapier | # | ACC 2, TAUNT, BLIGHT
Desc: A masterful work of sheer craftsmanship and musical ingenuity. The weapon itself doubles as the bow of a violin; thin, seemingly indestructible hairs run parallel along the length of the blade that allows it to be safely pulled across the strings of its violin with perfect pitch and tone. The instrument serves to also house the blade when not in use, with a built in scabbard serving as the violin's neck.

-1 Demonic Shard, -1 Gleaming Scale

"Oh...kay..." Wulfrin said as one of his friends presented him with an out of the blue request. "I mean. I've done more with less I guess. Give me like 10 minutes."

Wulfrin set to work at his crafting bench. Fusions didn't require much in the way of raw materials, so it just felt appropriate. The real question was, Why the stick? Then Wulfrin read the intended result. Finally it made sense. Luckily Wulfrin also had some back ground in music. Had he put together a violin? No. He was always more of a percussion guy. The system picked up the slack. After a few minutes of light cursing following the twing of a string breaking, Wulfrin returned to the counter with finished project in hand.

"It might be a little out of tune," Wulfrin said. "I'm a smith not a luthier, but I can promise that the blade is keen and sharp. Come back any time."

Wulfrin turned his attention to the other player in his shop.

"As for your knives," Wulfrin presented a small case with a large quantity of throwing knives. "I present your small collection. May they serve you well in battles to come."

@CHAMELEON Order ready for pick up

Everything Strange | T1 Perfect Throwing Weapon | ID: 231300 | BLD 2 | PARA 1
Desc. A collection of finely-crafted steel daggers. Their hilts are wrapped in black cloth and their short, sleek blades come to a fine point. Stamped into the metal is the signet of Sentinel Armaments only visible under close scrutiny. 

@Morningstar Order ready for pick up:

Vicious Mockery | T4 Demonic Rapier | #231346 | ACC 2, TAUNT, BLIGHT
Desc: A masterful work of sheer craftsmanship and musical ingenuity. The weapon itself doubles as the bow of a violin; thin, seemingly indestructible hairs run parallel along the length of the blade that allows it to be safely pulled across the strings of its violin with perfect pitch and tone. The instrument serves to also house the blade when not in use, with a built in scabbard serving as the violin's neck.

Edited by Wulfrin

"thank you," chameleon said, taking the case of knives and inspecting each one individually. "these are well crafted."

he paid, and passed the blonde on his way out of the shop. they would meet again, but neither knew it yet.

he practiced with the knives for days after. he started with inanimate objects—trees, rocks, plants and such. when he could consistently hit them, he moved on to things that moved. the forests of floor twenty-two were packed with wildlife. rabbits, birds, deer. the system helped speed up the improvement process, thanks to weapon skills. he wondered how much of it was really him, and how much of it was cardinal acting through him.

---

picking up everything strange

DATE: [9/17/24]
RANK 7 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1124/1279] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 8 x 2 Using Marisonion Breakfast (crafter's respite)

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting T3 [Axe]s
ID: 231984 | CD: 2 | LD: 3 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 231985 | CD: 12 | LD: 11 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T3 [Shield]s
ID: 231986 | CD: 12 | LD: 12 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T3 [Heavy Armor]s
ID: 231987 | CD: 2 | LD: 6 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 231988 | CD: 10 | LD: 11 | Success | Rare
ID: 231989 | CD: 5 | LD: 17 | Salvage | Materials Saved
ID: 232016 | CD: 12 | LD: 18 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T1 [Throwing Weapon]s
ID: 232017 | CD: 11 | LD: 16 | Success | Rare
ID: 232018 | CD: 7 | LD: 13 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232019 | CD: 6 | LD: 18 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232020 | CD: 6 | LD: 19 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232021 | CD: 2 | LD: 17 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232022 | CD: 11 | LD: 12 | Success | Rare
ID: 232023 | CD: 10 | LD: 8 | Success | Rare
ID: 232024 | CD: 10 | LD: 9 | Success | Rare
ID: 232025 | CD: 9 | LD: 8 | Success | Rare

Fails: 3 | +3 Exp
Salvage: 1 | +2 Exp
Uncommon: 3 | +9 Exp
Rare: 6 | +30 Exp
Perfect: 3 | +24 Exp
Attempts: 16 | +48 Exp

RESULT: +116 XP | [EXP: 1,189/1279]
-15 materials | sent to banker

Edited by Wulfrin

Somehow, Wulfrin had turned a stick into a piece of art. "I'm impressed," Star smiled, eyeing down the long rapier. As its description explained, it doubled as the bow of a violin. It was an interesting weapon, one that he could never have wielded himself. It was too light and too thin for him, almost needle-like. There was someone out there who it was best suited for, however, and he was set on delivering it to them.

"Thanks a ton," he said, making brief eye contact with the stranger who'd picked up a set of knives. He gave Star a strange, uneasy feeling. There was something in his eyes that Star didn't like.

picks up:

Vicious Mockery | T4 Demonic Rapier | #231346 | ACC 2, TAUNT, BLIGHT

"You that smith offering starter kits?" KnightinGale asked as she stormed up into the forge of Sentinel Armaments. "I need some gear. Here's some currency. Make it quick I'm on a time crunch here."

All that was on her mind was to get out there and start grinding. This was less about the game and more about finding her sister, if she still lived. To do that she needed to maximize her capabilities. Even at her low level, if she could get the monsters to kill themselves by hitting her, that would be ideal.

"Whatever you got to keep me protected and put the hurt on dudes that even so much as think of coming at me," She said in a huff as she took a seat on the near by bench and opened up a bottle of booze.

Orders the Following:

Vanguard’s Heavy Plate | T1 Perfect Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation 3
Desc. Top of the line plate armor capable of absorbing even the toughest of blows. The Phoenix Signet of Sentinel Armaments can be found on the pauldrons.

Vanguard’s [Weapon] | T1 Perfect Hammer
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Desc. A hammer designed to be perfectly balanced to ensure you hit your strikes. The Phoenix Signet of Sentinel Armaments can be found emblazoned on it.

Vanguard’s Shield | Tier 1 Perfect Shield
Enhancements: Thorns 2 Taunt
Desc. Designed to be on the front lines, its wielder will find their enemies recoiling from their own strikes and foes more drawn to attacking into their impenetrable defense. The Phoenix Signet of Sentinel Armaments can be found emblazoned on it.

Pays: 5 mats

Edited by Wulfrin

DATE: [9/21/24]
RANK 7 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1189/1279] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 8 x 2 using Marisonian Breakfast (crafter's respite)

CRAFTING BUFFS:
Lucrative: Salvage LD 6+, +2 Exp per craft

Crafting T1 [Hammer]s
ID: 232713 | CD: 1 | LD: 1 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232714 | CD: 1 | LD: 2 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232715 | CD: 6 | LD: 19 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232719 | CD: 2 | LD: 19 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232723 | CD: 9 | LD: 16 | Success | Rare
ID: 232727 | CD: 6 | LD: 18 | Success | Uncommon

Crafting T1 [Shield]s
ID: 232765 | CD: 1 | LD: 19 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232773 | CD: 11 | LD: 5 | Success | Rare
ID: 232774 | CD: 2 | LD: 10 | Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232775 | CD: 1 | LD: 18 | Crit Fail | Materials Lost
ID: 232776 | CD: 9 | LD: 11 | Success | Rare

Crafting T1 [Heavy Armor]s
ID: 232777 | CD: 6 | LD: 9 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232778 | CD: 6 | LD: 11 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232779 | CD: 8 | LD: 7 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 232780 | CD: 10 | LD: 8 | Success | Rare
ID: 232781 | CD: 5 | LD: 2 | Salvage | Materials Lost

Fails: 6 | +6 Exp
Salvage: 1 | +2 Exp
Uncommon: 5 | +15 Exp
Rare: 4 | +20 Exp
Perfect: 0 | +0 Exp
Attempts: 16 | +80 Exp

RESULT: +123 XP | [EXP: 1312/2559] RANK UP!
-16 materials | sent to banker

Edited by Wulfrin

Bliss arrived on Floor 22, having heard there was a blacksmith here who helped out new players. She'd always been interested in working with metals and had even thought about becoming a blacksmith herself one day. She quietly wished she had her own shop in this world.

As she slipped into the shop, the rhythmic sound of hammering filled the air, making her flinch slightly. She tried to stay unnoticed as she carefully examined the blacksmith’s wares. Seeing a package for beginners, she nervously scribbled down her order. When she approached the blacksmith, her heart raced. "Excuse me, sir... I was wondering if I could, um, trouble you for some armor?" Her voice wavered as she shakily handed him the paper, praying he wouldn't notice how anxious she was. She quickly transferred the material cost. "I’ll… I’ll come back when it’s ready." With her heart pounding in her chest, she hurried out of the shop, her breaths coming in quick, shallow bursts. Spotting a bakery nearby, she made her way over, trying to calm herself while waiting for her order to be finished.

Bliss is placing an order for the DPS/Tank Hybrid Package Light Armor Variant

[Name up to Blacksmith] | T1 Perfect Light Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation 2 Recovery 1
[Desc.] (Desc up to Blacksmith)

[Name up to Blacksmith] | T1 Perfect [Weapon]
Enhancements: Accuracy 1 Damage 2
[Desc.] (Desc up to Blacksmith, Wrench and socket set (specifically 10mm))

Bliss pays Wulfrin 5 materials

What's this? Another fusion? Unsurprising. Apparently Morningstar was chock-full of them. He entered Sentinel Armaments for the trillionth time and said hello to the newly married blacksmith. "Mornin' chief. Got some work that needs doing, if you've got some time." He plopped down two swords upon the desk. One was called Daywalker, while the other was Concord. "I've had vampire hunting on the brain and thought these guys might come in handy."

"What's new? How's the wife? Still living around the corner?" All of the small talk he could muster came out before he finally asked, "you don't happen to know if there are any vampires in the area, no?"

Fusion

Spoiler

Daywalker +5 | T4 Perfect Straight Sword | #215741e | HLY, VAMP-O, BURN
Desc: A weapon of both light and shadow, perfect for those who walk the line between the two. Its blade is a sleek silver, and its hilt is black with runes unreadable to the human eye.

+

Concord | T4 Perfect Straight Sword | #225876b | TAUNT, PAR, HLY
Desc: A silver-bladed longsword with hints of gold along the hilt and cross guard. It hums when demonic entities are near.

=

Daywalker +5 | T4 Demonic Straight Sword | # | HLY 2, VAMP-O, BURN
Desc: A weapon of both light and shadow, perfect for those who walk the line between the two. Its blade is a sleek silver, and its hilt is black with runes unreadable to the human eye.

-1 Demonic Shard, -1 Gleaming Scale

"Vampire hunting you say?" Wulfrin said with a curiosity. "And please, oh Guildmaster when were you going to invite me along? We haven't done a proper quest just the two of us since when? The Warg?"

Wulfrin was merely joking of course, though the thought of going on a run just the two of them would be fun. Vampire hunting on the top of it? Even better. Wulfrin scooped up the items and quickly set to work forging the blade. 

"Wife's good, she's been kinda busy at the bakery so don't see her all that often." Wulfrin replied keeping the conversation going while he worked. "I'm in the process of setting up at the Guildhall if that's okay. Figured it would be more convenient for everyone."

After a few moment's he returned to the counter new weapon sharpened and ready to go.

"Don't know of any in the area," Wulfrin replied to the final question. "But I have had the ferryman from SoW and Lilith on my radar as possible hunts. A blade like this would help me out tremendously. Anyway I am serious, if you need a second sword arm, just let me know."

@Morningstar
Ready for pickup:

Daywalker +5 | T4 Demonic Straight Sword | #233185 | HLY 2, VAMP-O, BURN

"Oh? If you've got the time. I wouldn't want to steal you away from your work. I've got something in mind, though. I'll keep you posted," he watched from afar as Wulfrin put together the two weapons.

"Yeah, no worries. Kingsley's setting up a little area in the trading hall as well. He said it's for his 'more experimental brews,' whatever that means. Feel free to decorate, too."

Wulfrin presented the new and improved Daywalker, identical to its previous incarnation but with far better stats. It was everything he had hoped for.

"Thanks for this. I'll give you a shout soon."

+1 Daywalker

Hesitant to venture up from the first floor with little to no gear, Sable managed to find the blacksmith that he had heard makes gear for people that were in need. The young player was indeed ready for what was to come. Ready mentally that is, as he still needed a weapon he could count on. Arriving at the open concept smithy the young man inspected the premade wares that lined the racks. Everything looked exquisitely crafted, as if the atmosphere of the floor had been poured into every piece.

"Yeah, I think this place will do." he smiled and approached the man as he worked, "I'd like to place an order for something to do a bit of stabbing, if you have the time."

---

Sable places an order for:

Spoiler

Striker’s Dagger | T1 Perfect Dagger
Enhancements: Damage 1 Bleed 2
Desc. A simple dagger designed to create large wounds in the target, perfect for someone who prioritizes damage output over other aspects. The Phoenix signet of Sentinel Armaments can be found on the weapon.

Payment: 1 material

DATE: [9/28/24]
RANK 8 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1312/2559] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 9

CRAFTING BUFFS:
Lucrative: Salvage LD 6+, +2 Exp per craft

Crafting T1 [Dagger]s
ID: 233890 | CD: 4 | LD: 19 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 233891 | CD: 10 | LD: 7 | Success | Rare
ID: 233892 | CD: 12 | LD: 18 | Success | Perfect
ID: 233893 | CD: 11 | LD: 11 | Success | Rare
ID: 233894 | CD: 3 | LD: 19 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 233895 | CD: 1 | LD: 15 | Crit Fail | Material Lost
ID: 233896 | CD: 11 | LD: 16 | Success | Rare
ID: 233897 | CD: 8 | LD: 15 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 233898 | CD: 2 | LD: 3 | Salvage | Material Lost

Fails: 1 | +1 Exp
Salvage: 3 | +6 Exp
Uncommon: 1 | +3 Exp
Rare: 3 | +15 Exp
Perfect: 1 | +8 Exp
Attempts: 9 | +45 Exp

RESULT: +78 XP | [EXP: 1390/2559]
-7 materials | sent to banker

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

DATE: [10/2/24]
RANK 8 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1390/2559] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 9 x2 Marisonian Breakfast (Crafter's Respite)

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting T4 [Light Armor]s
ID: 234425 | CD: 4 | LD: 13 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234426 | CD: 3 | LD: 11 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234427 | CD: 9 | LD: 14 | Success | Rare
ID: 234428 | CD: 6 | LD: 12 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234429 | CD: 10 | LD: 7 | Success | Rare
ID: 234430 | CD: 9 | LD: 1 | Success | Rare
ID: 234431 | CD: 5 | LD: 9 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234432 | CD: 2 | LD: 6 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234433 | CD: 8 | LD: 20 | Success | Uncommon

Crafting T4 [Rapier}s
ID: 234435 | CD: 7 | LD: 6 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234436 | CD: 8 | LD: 13 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234437 | CD: 11 | LD: 19 | Success | Rare
ID: 234438 | CD: 12 | LD: 11 | Success | Perfect
ID: 234439 | CD: 6 | LD: 4 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234440 | CD: 2 | LD: 6 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234441 | CD: 12 | LD: 19 | Success | Perfect
ID: 234442 | CD: 5 | LD: 12 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234443 | CD: 1 | LD: 5 | Crit Fail | Material Lost

Salvage: 4 | +8 Exp
Uncommon: 7 | +21 Exp
Perfect: 2 | +16 Exp
Attempts: 18 | +90 Exp

RESULT: +156 XP | [EXP: 1546/2559]
-14 materials | sent to banker

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

DATE: [10/4/24]
RANK 8 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1546/2559] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 9

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting T1 [Heavy Armor]s
ID: 234602 | CD: 8 | LD: 2 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234603 | CD: 9 | LD: 15 | Success | Rare
ID: 234604 | CD: 12 | LD: 8 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T1 [Polearm]s
ID: 234610 | CD: 8 | LD: 1 | Success | Uncommon

Crafting T1 [Shield]s
ID: 234605 | CD: 9 | LD: 11 | Success | Rare
ID: 234606 | CD: 5 | LD: 11 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234607 | CD: 3 | LD: 8 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234608 | CD: 3 | LD: 17 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234609 | CD: 6 | LD: 19 | Success | Uncommon

Fails: 0 | +0 Exp
Salvage: 2 | +4 Exp
Uncommon: 4 | +12 Exp
Rare: 2 | +10 Exp

RESULT: +79 XP | [EXP: 1625/2559]

Edited by Wulfrin

so this was how the twenty-second looked like? shikari had been taken by the sights along the way, hands in his pockets, until he stumbled upon the blacksmith's at the address he was given. he felt as though he needed to take notes on the design of his own smithy, but all things would be done in due time. instead, he spent much of his attendance browsing the shop's wares, before deciding he needed something custom.

the tabulated cost was nothing but an eye sore to him.

"let's see," he started. "we're looking at outfitting someone who looks like a tank here. and maybe a bow for myself." shikari made his payments quickly. "are we good with that?"

Spoiler

lol has anyone actually traded in their system acquired gear? i couldn't tell. uh

-> Standard Spiked Plating | TIER 1 HEAVY ARMOR | THORNS II.
standard-issue beginner's spiked plating.

commissioning the following:

sentinel. | [#id-here] | TIER 1 PERFECT HEAVY ARMOR | MIT III
[desc.]: a sturdy metal pauldron that curves around the user's shoulder.

shore. | [#id-here] | TIER 1 PERFECT KATANA | DMG III
[desc.]: a standard-issue katana, restored with a salvaged scabbard in mind.

sun. | [#id-here] | TIER 1 PERFECT SHIELD | THORNS II, MIT I
[desc.]: a small, imperfect lantern shield.

twinfang. | [#id-here] | TIER 1 PERFECT DAGGER | DMG III
[desc.]: a large edged disc that acts as a double-bladed dagger.

total cost: 2,000 col

Posted (edited)

DATE: [10/6/24]
RANK 8 BLACKSMITH | [EXP: 1625/2559] | Daily Crafting Attempts: 9

CRAFTING BUFFS:

Crafting T1 [Katana]s
ID: 234828 | CD: 1 | LD: 2 | Crit Fail | Material Lost
ID: 234829 | CD: 3 | LD: 15 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234830 | CD: 5 | LD: 9 | Success | Uncommon
ID: 234831 | CD: 12 | LD: 11 | Success | Perfect

Crafting T1 [Dagger]s
ID: 234832 | CD: 11 | LD: 7 | Success | Rare
ID: 234833 | CD: 9 | LD: 15 | Success | Rare

Crafting T1 [Shield]s
ID: 234834 | CD: 4 | LD: 20 | Salvage | Material Saved
ID: 234835 | CD: 10 | LD: 18 | Success | Rare
ID: 234836 | CD: 9 | LD: 16 | Success | Rare

Salvage: 2 | +4 Exp
Uncommon: 1 | +3 Exp

RESULT: +82 XP | [EXP: 1707/2559]

Edited by Wulfrin

Arthur Crane needed a new weapon. What he started with was sharp, at least. Aside from that, it provided him nothing. Paralysis—that was what he desired. Not that he could do much of his work with it. It was more of a collector's piece, really. It was something to remind him of easier days. Creativity was exhausting and consistency was boring. He didn't even want to think about how much effort it took to lead someone towards the Ancient and convince them to drink his laced potion without any suspicion.

"Here is my request," Crane said to the blacksmith. "If you have something on hand with identical enhancements, that will do as well."

Item Name: Chrome
Item Type: Dagger
Item Tier: 1
Item Quality: Perfect
Draft Item Description: A black dagger.
Requested Enhancements: DMG II, PAR I

• Wulfrin changed the title to [F22 | R8 Blacksmith] Sentinel Armaments (Open)