[PP-F05] Traveling through hard times <<The Traveler>>

Kyoto looked over at Euled as he talks about his future plans. The nice thing is the two boys are still fairly young to the point they're able to get back into school and finish it. But he's not wrong about the fact that they were trapped inside a death game. There's nothing they can really do about that. But it does give them a major setback when they do come back to the world.

With no time to waste the three boys reached the old abandon cave and the first thing Euled did was start looking for the chest. Kyoto smiled as he would wait for the old man to come up here and tell them where it was.

"Hey old man do you remember where the chest was?"

Kyoto asked while the old man gives off a thinking face.

"Actually yes I do remember."

The old man walks over to the opposite side of the cave that Euled was at. Grabs a shovel and started to dig a hole where what looks like an old dig spot was. With no time though the old man manage to dig up the chest he was looking for. Opening the chest up and had a bunch of Col and a few item from when he was an active adventure back in the day.

"This is it! Thank you two for the help I really appreciate it."

The old man started to tear up.

"Don't mention it. Are you needing help back to the town or are you planning on staying here for a while?"

Kyoto expression changed to joyful as they finally finished this travels.

"Oh no it's fine. I'm planning on staying here little longer if you two are ready to leave you can."

Thread Summery

Kyoto Receives:

2,158 EXP (4,137/10*2*0.7) + (Quest [500]) + (Recruitment Drive [1,079])

500 Col(1 page [0] + Quest [500])

Unlock <<Survival>> Extra Skill

Euled Receives:

1,579 EXP (4,137/10*1*0.7) + ( Quest [500]) + (Recruitment Drive [789])

900 Col (1 page [400] + Quest [500])

Unlock <<Survival>> Extra Skill

NOTE: Each player receives x2 EXP due to the ongoing Recruitment Drive bonus