[F01-PP] From Bears to Baddies <<The First Few Lessons>>

Koga leaned over the counter of his shop, his head propped up on an arm set on the countertop. A lone finger tapped his cheek as he frowned. His boot was about to wear a hole through his floor as he tapped his foot impatiently, staring at the pair of players crowding the doorway. He'd watched as they had nearly ran into each other walking through it, almost at the same time. A skew of apologies. That was almost twenty minutes ago. They still hadn't figured out how to get through the door.

Koga sighed in exasperation as his head finally hit the counter.

They were clearly both flustered. And their brains must've both short-circuited, because he wasn't certain that they'd actually managed to get a coherent word out, let alone a sentence.

At first, Koga had just thought it was social anxiety. It became progressively more evident that, no, they were both just very attracted to the others, and the last of whatever brain cells they might've had finally died. And they might also be anxious, but that one was up in the air.

"Oh, s-sorry, after you?"

Ok, Koga had enough. The blacksmith stood up, walked over to the door and forcefully pushed them both out. "Alright! Enough! Stand here. Don't fucking move," he ordered, pointing a finger at their feet. He disappeared inside, and the sound of metal clinking echoed about for a moment before a number of crimson-wrapped packages flew out of the door at the two of them. Armor and weapons.

"Thank you for your custom, now go do a quest together, for fuck's sake!" The blacksmith slammed the door shut. The door opened back open. "And please come again!" The door slammed shut again.

@Heimdall @Knightmare

Koga receives Heimdall receives
  <<The Sword>> | Perfect T1 One-Handed Straight Sword | DMG III
  <<The Armor>> | Perfect T1 Heavy Armor | MIT III
  <<The Shield>> | Perfect T1 Shield | THORNS II // TAUNT

Koga receives Knightmare receives
  <<White Snake>> | Perfect T1 Whip | DMG III
  <<Maiden Killer>> | Perfect T1 Light Armor | MIT II // REC I

Edited by Koga

Knightmare strode toward the blacksmith shop, her mind already preoccupied with the items she had ordered. What she didn’t notice was the human wall of a man attempting to enter at the same time. The impact wasn’t harsh, but it was jarring enough to make her pause. Dressed in a teal sundress that hugged her curves, the fabric almost perfectly matching the deep emerald green of her eyes, she glanced up and found herself meeting the man’s piercing blue gaze. Her white hair cascaded down past her chest, a sharp contrast to the soft teal fabric.

A polite smile tugged at her lips, and she spoke in a voice as soft as the breeze, "Oh. I'm sorry. Excuse me." She tried to step past him, only to find herself stuck once more in the doorway. At least he's good-looking. And my goodness, is he tall. Her eyes trailed up, noticing just how much he had to duck to get through the frame. She had never encountered a man of such height before.

As her gaze roamed his features, his chiseled jawline, the intensity of his blue eyes, and the muscular form barely hidden beneath his shirt, she couldn’t help but admire him. He looked like someone who could snap a sword in half with his bare hands, yet there was something almost gentle in the way he moved, careful not to barge into her.

The blacksmith seemed to lose patience, but Knightmare paid him little mind. Her focus was now on the awkward dance between her and the man as they both tried to squeeze through the door at the same time. "Here, let me just..." she muttered, turning her body to the side to slip past, only to have him mirror her movement. The result? Both of them were wedged together even more tightly in the doorway, her chest pressed against his stomach.

Heat rose to her cheeks as the proximity flustered her. "Please, go first," she murmured, her voice strained with the awkwardness of the situation. But at the exact same moment, he spoke too, offering for her to go first. Their words collided, and so did their bodies.

Before either could resolve the issue, the blacksmith, who had the patience of a saint, rolled his eyes and shoved both of them out of the doorway, "Alright! Enough! Stand here. Don't fucking move," he grumbled, not unkindly but with a clear intent to get back to his work. After a moment he then tossed their equipment after them. "Thank you for your custom, now go do a quest together, for fuck's sake!" The blacksmith slammed the door shut. The door opened back open. "And please come again!" The door slammed shut again.

Knightmare barely registered the blacksmith’s words as she picked up her newly-forged light armor and whip. She glanced up at the towering man, twirling a strand of her white hair between her fingers, a playful gleam in her eyes. "Well, goodness," she said, batting her lashes at him. "Would you care to join me on a quest?" Her tone was flirtatious, her invitation not entirely innocent.

Without waiting for a response, she motioned for him to turn around, her confidence rising as she prepared for the next part of her little performance. With a fluid motion, she swapped her sundress for her "maiden killer" armor, a sleek, black sweater dress that clung to her body even more snugly than her previous outfit, accentuating her curves and drawing attention to all the right places.

Once dressed, she gave him a playful smirk. "Well? What do you say?" She shook her head a moment. "Sorry honey I'm so rude." She held out a hand to him. "My names Knightmare, but you can also call me Odette. What's your name?"

Knightmare | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 4  

Knightmare takes the following from Koga:

White Snake | T1 Perfect Whip | DMG III | ID: 235054
[desc.] A light tan handle made of wood, with dyed white leather. What, were you expecting a euphemism?

Maiden Killer | T1 Perfect Light Armor | Mitigation II | Recovery I | ID: 223925/223931
[desc.] More sweater than dress. If you can even call it a sweater. How is this armor again?

Knightmare equips the following:

White Snake | T1 Perfect Whip | DMG III | ID: 235054
[desc.] A light tan handle made of wood, with dyed white leather. What, were you expecting a euphemism?

Maiden Killer | T1 Perfect Light Armor | Mitigation II | Recovery I | ID: 223925/223931
[desc.] More sweater than dress. If you can even call it a sweater. How is this armor again?

Spoiler
Knightmare's Outfit when walking in Knightmare in Armor
1031871315_Untitleddesign(30).thumb.png.925a268a41138a523f3b503f0ba959ef.png 827282776_Untitleddesign(31).thumb.png.48ba2dd060370ebbd8ebf7a23921f1ac.png

New Updated Full Stat Block:

Knightmare | HP: 20/20 | EN: 20/20 | DMG: 7 | MIT:12 | REC: 1

Spoiler

"Name: Knightmare
True Tier: 1
Level: 1
Paragon Level: 0
HP: 20/20
EN: 20/20

Stats:
Damage: 7
Mitigation: 12
REC: 1

Equipped Gear:
Weapon/Armor/Trinket: 
  - White Snake | T1 Perfect Whip | DMG III | ID: 235054
Armor/Trinket: 
  - Maiden Killer | T1 Perfect Light Armor | Mitigation II | Recovery I | ID: 223925/223931
Shield/Armor/Trinket: 
  - 

Combat Mastery:
  - 

Combat Shift:
  - 

Familiar Skill:
  - 

Custom Skill:
  - 

Skills:
  - Whip R1

Extra Skills:

Inactive Extra Skills:

Addons:

Mods:

Inactive Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild Totem:

Wedding Ring:

Crafting Profession:

Gathering Profession:
"                                                                                                                            

Edited by Knightmare