[SHOP-F1] HELLFIRE FORGE

It had been a terribly long time since the store had been opened, not nearly as dusty as it once was when he was given the key, but it definitely looked like it hadn't been getting the care it deserved. Even some of the old merchandise he had for sale was still in the same position as it was, not having seen an ounce of light creeping through an open door. Going through the door, he could still see the metal glimmer when exposed to the sun peeking in. He closed it behind himself, flicking on the light switch, "It's good to be back." He grabbed a duster and began a thorough cleaning of everything; from the mannequins to the display cases, from the old signs to the forge in the back. There was a lot of work to do and he was more than willing to get it done, slightly hoping that those customers that he never finished a deal with would come back without harboring hard feelings. He cleaned up some of the mess that he had never cleaned up in the office and, upon stepping out, he was proud to say everything was good for the relaunch. However, there was one last task at hand, restocking. He didn't have much left to sell and, while the vast majority of his customer base was custom orders, he needed something to get people in the door or drop a quick buck in the spur of the moment. Gathering all of his old supplies and tools, he neatly aligned them on the table near the forge and anvil. He allowed the forge to slowly heat up, bringing back the sweltering temperature he was so familiar with, "The fury of the forge lives on."

Armor Available for Purchase

«[n/a]»

Custom Order Form
Name:
Type of Item:
Desired Effect:

Custom Price Rates: (no materials required, easy way to obtain weapons with spare Col)
» Good Quality: 200 Col
» Uncommon Quality: 400 Col
» Rare Quality: 800 Col
» Perfect Quality: 1200 Col

Custom Trade Rates: (no Col required, easy way to get early weapons)
» Good Quality: x1 Material
» Uncommon Quality: x2 Material
» Rare Quality: x3 Material
» Perfect Quality: x5 Material

Crafting Information

Blacksmith Rank: 4
Experience: 87/160
Crafting/Day: 5

Available Mats: 0

» 1 (Epic Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.
» 2-4 (Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.
» 5-7 (Bad) - 1 Experience; 50% chance to salvage materials in repeat quest.
» 8-9 (Good) 2 Experience.
» 10 (Uncommon) - 3 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.
» 11 (Rare) - 5 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.
» 12 (Perfect) - 8 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.

History Log

#xxx [ ID ] Date || Quality || Experience || Total || Post #

#001 [20061] 6/16 || Fail || +1 EXP || 88/160 || 6

#002 [20062] 6/16 || Epic Fail || +1 EXP || 89/160 || 6

#003 [20063] 6/16 || Bad || +1 EXP || 90/160 || 6

#004 [20064] 6/16 || Rare || +5 EXP || 95/160 || 6

Justin made his way into the shop, hoping that perhaps he would be able to strike a bargain with the owner. Not only did he need a legitimately efficient weapon, but he needed an entire set of gear to go into battle. The last venture he went on, he came far too close to death and it was something that he was not comfortable with doing again. Whether it was a quest or some training, he needed something a little more reliable than the javelin that he had been using from the start of the game. After opening the door, he saw quite a few items on display, though he paid little attention to the fine details since none of it was what he was after, "Hello?" He called out for the owner, expecting for him to soon arrive and he would explain his situation when he did so. Pulling the four materials he had gathered from before, he placed them on the counter, "Hate to be a burden, but I'm in some serious need of gear. I don't know what your prices are, but I'll give you everything I have." At this point, he probably seemed like a desperate man, but he wanted to make himself clear, "All I'm asking is you take what I have and try to make all that you can, I'll accept whatever you make with them regardless of quality."

-4 Materials

Zak popped out of the office as he heard some muffled footsteps and an unfamiliar voice pierce the silence of his office, "Yes sir, what can I get for you today?" It had been a while since he had any customers, mostly due to his own ignorance, but this was the first one he's had since the grand re-opening. Granted, it wasn't anything grand due to the lack of banners and displays, though it was probably pretty obvious considering the lack of customers. He let the potential customer speak about the issue at hand and found it was in his favor, "Well, I understand. Came damn near close to dying a few times myself back when I didn't have anything of use..." He rubbed his chin as he began pacing back and forth from behind the counter, making it seem as if he was truly considering if he would accept the plea, "Well, you're lucky enough to be my first customer since relaunch and you're pretty new. You know what, I'll do it, so long as you make sure I'm the first place you go anytime you need any Blacksmith related equipment." Accepting the materials and placing them in his inventory, he stuck out his hand, "You've got a deal, uh..." He kept a firm grip during his pause, "What's your name, might I ask?" After finding out the name of his latest customer, he'd then beg the question, "What kind of gear are you striving for too?"

+4 Materials

More than filled with gratitude that the deal was made, he extended his own hand, "The name is Juzt, just Juzt." It sounded a bit like a cliffhanger unless he added the last bit, but even with the addition, it seemed a little silly. More than delighted to begin talking about the specifications of what he desired, he'd finish off the handshake and put it back in his pocket, "I'm looking for something gladiatorial themed, that's what my gig is-" He stopped mid sentence knowing that it wasn't necessarily the truth yet, "Well, that's what my gig will be once I'm well equipped and strong enough to call myself the Aincrad Gladiator." He was tempted to do a snarky pose that would make him seem like a rather lame jackass, but carried on with the details, "In particular, I'm looking to obtain a Dory Spear, Hoplite Shield, and some Spartan Armor." He didn't expect to get all of them in one run, but if he could get one or even two, regardless of the quality, he'd be one step closer to earning the name he desired and far more versed in his survivability in the world of Sword Art Online. He cleared his throat and spoke one last message before heading outside, "Well, I've got to be going Smith, hit me up when I can drop by and see what you've been able to make!"

He hummed, "Juzt, that's pretty easy to remember." He would add the player to his list of contacts, pulling up the user interface to do so as the player began describing the dream set of weapon and armor. He showed a rather strong affinity for gladiatorial themed weaponry and armor, which shouldn't be too hard to make a reality, considering that they could all be made here in the forge. Taking a few notes in his user log, he'd speak up after everything was made clear, "Just keep in mind, I can't guarantee you that all the materials will become a successful item, much less a high quality." He sent the player a message with all his running rates, "These are my usual prices, which are pretty competitive in the current smithwork industry. I'll try my best, but it all comes down to a matter of luck." He waved the player off as he scurried away, "Will do, see you soon." Zak would soon make his way to the forge in the back and lock the door shut, wanting no player to barge in during the middle of his crafting, "Well, let's get to work."

#001 [20061] 6/16 || Fail || +1 EXP || 88/160 || N/A

#002 [20062] 6/16 || Epic Fail || +1 EXP || 89/160 || N/A

#003 [20063] 6/16 || Bad || +1 EXP || 90/160 || N/A

#004 [20064] 6/16 || Rare || +5 EXP || 95/160 || Dory Spear

Craft Information

Shop: Hellfire Forge

Die Roll: 11 (Roll of 10 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #004 [20064]
Daily Craft: 4 of 5 [6/16]

Name: Dory Spear

Quality: Rare
Type of Item: 1H Spear

Description: A historical spear shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this spear is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: +2 Damage

Finishing up, he was quite pleased by what he had crafted, but was really disappointed that he had completely wasted the player's materials. He had created two garbage items that weren't even salvageable, one crappy draft of the dory spear, and finally one spear that was worth keeping. Unfortunately, the one that was worthwhile was only worth a rate of three materials and he had been given four, which meant he'd be shafting Juzt one material. He looked back at the variety of qualities of crafts, then recalled, "Ah, perhaps it wasn't too much a waste!" He tossed the two failed crafts, then focused on the remaining bad quality craft, "I can salvage this and give it another go, if I'm not too rusty." He placed the item in the forge to let the materials melt back down to it's former glory so that he could meld them back up to something far more extravagant, "Let's hope for the best..."

#N/A [20067] 6/16 || Salvaged! || +0 EXP || 95/160 || N/A

#005 [20068] 6/16 || Good || +2 EXP || 97/160 || Hoplite Shield

Craft Information

Die Roll: 8 (Roll of 7 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #005 [20064]
Daily Craft: 5 of 5 [6/16]

Name: Hoplite Shield

Quality: Good
Type of Item: Shield

Description: A historical shield shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this shield is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: N/A

These items have been removed from my inventory and given to Zak. Link.

Craft Information

Die Roll: 8 (Roll of 7 + 1CD from Fury's Advocate)
Craft Number: #005 [20064]
Daily Craft: 5 of 5 [6/16]

Name: Hoplite Shield

Quality: Good
Type of Item: Shield

Description: A historical shield shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this shield is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: N/A