[PP-F1] Opposites attract (Meta)

I was walking through town, yesterday had been a very intense day of training and I planned on making today the same way, I needed some more mats for my shop after all, and some col wouldn't hurt either. And so I was walking from the inn to the gate, a block from the gate was a main connecting street in the town connecting inns and the market and the gate. I was walking through crowd when I bumped into a guy. I looked at him, he was only maybe a inch taller than me, and looked to be the same weight. He had golden blonde hair and very fair skin. He looked like a rich kid from any movie. "excuse me sir" I say to him in my normal cold tone. I wasn't really in the mood to play games with this poor fellow, but since meeting other people I've grown to not be rude at first so I responded as kindly as I could. In fact he was in my way though so he did need to move, and if he didn't, well we will get to that if it comes. I looked at his back waiting for him to turn and answer as I expected he would. I didn't really want him to turn around and talk, as I wanted to just be on my way, hopefully hed just step to the right and let me walk on by, but I doubt that would happen.

"excuse me sir" I heard behind me, the voice that was behind me was very cold, sounded as if it came from a man who had nothing but despair in his soul. This cannot be tolerated, a man cannot live so unhappily. I vow to make this man my acquaintance at the slightest. I turned around with a big smile on my "oh sorry man my bad" the guy in front of me was maybe a inch or two shorter than me with brown hair, messy like my own (mine being blonde though) and he was rather the same size as me. He also looked as though he was my age give or take a year. I looked him up and down and spotted a gleaming sword on his back. "fancy sword ya got there, you must know what your doing. Think you could teach me, I've been in the starting city for awhile now. Want to try my hand at some combat" I said with a smile. The guy's voice didn't lead me to believe he would be too inclined to do so, but it was worth the shot, after all it was true. I was tired of sitting in the starting city, and I did need some tips on fighting, might as well ask the guy in front of me who must know more than I.

As the guy in front on me began talking about my sword an then asking if we could kill some mobs together i smiled. "Ahh sure, i was planning on going to hunt anyway, u seem like a guy who could tag along." It was true, he just looked like a skilled fighter, i couldn tell why just was a feeling. He also seemed like to nice and loyal of a guy to stab me in the back in the fields, so i deided o take a leap of fairh and let him join. I gestured for him to follow me as i began walking towards the gate some more. I couldnt wait to get back out into the fields to begin hunting.

the last time i did i went home with a buttload of col and materials, and i had already begun spening those and was running out so itd be worth it to begin fighting again so i could build back up. And him tagging along coulnt hurt. So... Yeah, time to trust for once.

Edited by Astropheric