PP-F1 Blooming Rose

(More SP is always good. ;) )

Ebony sighed, thinking back on her decision to become a support player. "It was a spur of the moment decision. As you probably know, once you start down a path in this game it's hard to go off on another one. I usually go the DPS route, but this is the best way to make connections and gain other peoples trust." She said, revealing her true intentions with becoming a support character. Well, only the majority of what she had said was true. Ever since she had started to hang out with Manta, grinding and fighting bosses with her, she had started to feel more compassion for others. She was already going to heal people, but now she felt more obligated to do it. She wasn't certain of whether or not it was a good thing, this compassion she had gained. It interfered with her ruthlessness. She supposed she would have to deal with it though. After all, Manta was a high level player and she needed people she could trust.

Ebony listened to him as he spoke some more, ignoring his mention of needing more support players in his guild. It was likely just a slip of the tongue, or an afterthought. She reached out and picked up the potions inspecting them. She had three uncommon health crystals in her immediate inventory, so she shuffled her items around, placing the potion and crystals she'd been given into her immediate inventory where she could get to them if she needed to, and putting the health crystals away. Hopefully she wouldn't need them. "Thank you." She said, glad to be receiving free items. Still, she didn't want to be the one indebted to him. "If I don't use them i'll give them back. One of my friends is an experienced alchemist, so I can always get more from her." She explained.

(OOC Going to close this and start the next one. And God damn you making me look like a scrub with yer big posts next to my small ones. In all seriousness, Do you want to do a quest in our next thread and get some more SP or wot?)

Closed. 400 Col to Ebony.

1 SP to all participants. 

(OOC: I dont want to cheat too much with the quests. Im already speed running a bunch with Manta. If you'd be up to it we can just do some grinding/mat hunting. If you have a quest youd like to do, I'd be fine with that too. And I wouldn't call your posts small. More like the perfect size. You say what you need to say without fluff. XD )